Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Other Man



The man besde you whose stare,
Lay you both undoubtedly bare.
His hands touching yours,
Easing out twitch of labors.
At the middle of the crowd
Handing food proud.
Those delectable smiles
Swoon the crowds pleasures.
His sculptured body
Complements your beauty.
Tosing as the luckiest lady,
It's like your wedding day.
I stood among the crowd,
My throat are bound.
My eyes are vigilant,
They can see through a plant.
The cord of my temper,
Had risen like a bear.
Ready to lambast and strike,
But that's not what you would like.
Cleaning dishes,
Are not my wishes.
You poke me hard
And laugh it loud.
Befriending an ex
In merriment without sex
Should not bother me you say,
His out of our way.
I am a man that trust,
Who heed what you must.
Look out for the people
At the side of your eye;
Craving for your sight
Are your children and I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes